Professional development expenses incurred by staff must be pre-approved by the Educational Director before attending the event by completing and submitting the Pre-Approval form. Steps for pre-approval and reimbursement are shown below.
1. Download and complete a copy of the Professional Development Pre-Approval form from the Resource Boards, or CLICK HERE.
2. Submit the pre-approval form, and all supporting documentation using this WEBFORM: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6f815a6c7dd145c29be2b8602f64f835
3. All forms will be reviewed on a weekly basis and returned directly to you with instructions on what you will need to do once the approved PD has been completed.
1. Scan all expense receipts and approved Pre-Approval form along with proof of completion.
2. Upload to the Reimbursement Request WEBFORM: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/63ac9b2c677244d0b01ee30e47036d93
3. Please note: This form is only to be used when full pre-approval has been granted by the Educational Director prior to arranging to attend the conference/webinar or other event. A copy of the approval form signed by the Educational Director must accompany the reimbursement request.